Thursday, January 19, 2012

Giving up

But not because it was too hard. I just realized that a lot of what I want to write about is actually really personal and I didn't realize how many people were actually reading this.

At first I was going to try and just keep a seperate journal and continue the blog but thats just sooo time consuming. and not really worth it. so.... congrats to the betters.

Sorry to disappoint. I am sure that i will occassionally post. I do like the feeling of it all. Maybe just not the whole picture thing. at least not until I get a good camera and can actually take decent photos.

Blagh can you tell I am rambling? I feel kind of lonely lately. Not like in a no one likes me sense. but in a no one to talk to because they don't get me kind of way

ok now I am just being over dramatic teenager. dangit.

Maybe you will hear from me again soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment