Friday, January 6, 2012

Fire

This post is for yesterday, January 4th, 2012. For any of you that are betting against me, you haven't won. My goal was to take or post a picture every day. and I took pictures yesterday and today, I just didn't post them. so today you get two posts!

Last night I went a bonfire, and I was just so completely mezmerized by the fire. I couldn't stop watching it, and thinking about how amazing it was. I really can't describe what i was thinking or the effect the fire had on me. The way it just ate the trees, or licked the air, and spat the embers out, the crackle and snap, like twigs breaking in the forest, it was just so engulfing. Not to make myself sound like a pyro, which I know I totally do, but I really do just love fire :)


I have several pictures that I really liked, but nothing really captured the elements of the fire as well as the video did. It is short, and pay no attention to the random talking in the background.



So yesterday I thought a lot about fire! I promise I am not a pyro!!!



1 comment:

  1. WAY cool picture. Didn't bother watching the video ;). The pic reminds Scott of the Wicker Man. It just reminds me of..."awesome". :) It's ALIVE! :)

    ReplyDelete