Sunday, January 8, 2012

Elvis... and Tools....

Today is the birthday of Elvis Presley. so the picture for today is.....



I found these at Brass Armadillo. So technically I cheated and took two pictures on the same day... oh well :)


Today has been another great day :) I had great lessons at church, and got that remotivation I always do. It feels so good :)

ALSO... I sat next to this very cute boy during the fireside tonight, he put his arm around me, and was just flirting up a storm the whole time. and usually I would fall right into that little trap... but lately I have been on my guard, so I saw right through him. Jokingly, after he asked me to marry him, I said, " so do you do this to all the new girls? or am I just that pretty?" to which he asked me I just called him a whore. I had to laugh at that but I gave that "if the shoe fits" kind of look. After it was over, there was no exchange of phone numbers, no hope to see you again, nothing. he just got up and was flirting with another girl. I was kind of proud of myself for not letting him get to me. Not saying he is a bad guy, he is really nice. But then to have two of my friend approach me afterward and warn me about the guy I was sitting next to just confirmed my preconceived notions. But it felt good to not fall for a boy just because he was paying attention to me like I did in high school.

However.... I really do want a boy!!!! I am getting a bit ansy... :)


Today will be remembered for Tools :)

No comments:

Post a Comment