Sunday, January 8, 2012

Brass Armadillo

Saturday, January 7th, 2012


Ok, so I was just introduced to one of the coolest stores EVER!!!!! on saturday night, Spencer Parrack, Maerin Call, and Luke Frampton (and me of course) all went to the Brass Armadillo Thrift mall. AMAZING!!!! Absolutely loved it. wanted to buy a ton of stuff, bought some books instead :) which, afterwards we went to Bookmans (my number one favorite book store) and I got $20 worth of books for free :) which was a total of like 9 books! happy day. Anyway.... we found these hats, and I really loved them, they made me want to be back in the 20's.





Now, there wasn't a whole lot of philisophical thinking going on today. Just a lot of happiness. It felt so good to just go out with friends and have a fantastic night. we went to Brass armadillo, Bookmans, olive garden, and then to the movie theatre to see We bought a zoo. which, by the way, is a phenominal movie. I cried, and I laughed, but I felt like there was so much back story missing... however, still one of my new favorite movies.

"Hey mister! Everyone thinks your a .... but i don't think that's true!" - Rosie


So today will be remembered for having a great time with friends!!! Old and new :)

No comments:

Post a Comment